February 29th only falls on a Saturday every 28 years, so don’t waste this one sitting at home doing something boring!
We’ll have a wide variety of questions, music tidbits, fashion trends,
and pop culture from leap years 1900s and 2000s.
Think you have what it takes to leap to first place? Bring it!
Trivia starts at 7 p.m. Come early and enjoy a cocktail and settle in.
We are also offering Leap Day Specials!
Fried Frog Legs with Kickin’ Creole Ranch
Toad in the Hole (sausage baked in Yorkshire pudding)
Grasshopper Ice Cream Shakes (adult & kid friendly)
- Event is FREE and pre-registration is not required.
- Please call the clubhouse at 319-989-2213 to make a reservation and guarantee a table.
- Trivia starts at 7 and will consist of 3 rounds of 10 questions, with a 4th round of bonus questions if there is a tie.
- Each group can be up to 6 people, but you do not have to come with a partner or group. You can come by yourself and we will get you a spot!
- Prizes will be awarded at the end of each round, with a grand prize awarded to winning team. But don’t be surprised if bonus prizes jump up throughout the night!
- Cell phones are NOT ALLOWED during active trivia rounds. We ask that all phones be placed face down in the center of the table. If you need to use it, you must leave the trivia room and cannot return to your group until the current question is answered and points awarded. Caught looking for clues on your phone during a round?? All points for that round (not just the question) will be lost.
Thurs - Sat:
9AM to 10PM
Thurs – Sat:
9AM to 10PM
Wed – Sat:
10AM to 12AM*